Download the "Socal Media for Business" presentation here.
The Advertising Federation of Hampton Roads (AAFHR) is a volunteer service and social organization with membership open to anyone in the Hampton Roads advertising community.
Since its founding as the Norfolk Ad Club in 1939, members from area advertisers, advertising agencies, media outlets and businesses have donated time and services to help raise money for the betterment of the up and coming creative talent. Without the support of our members, businesses and volunteers, this Ad Club would not exist.
From networking opportunities to great speakers, from member benefits to legislative lobbying efforts, membership in AAF Hampton Roads is an investment in your business and in yourself.
AAF Hampton Roads protects and promotes the well-being of advertising in our market through self-regulation with a unique, locally coordinated grassroots network of advertisers, agencies, media companies, suppliers, independents, and college chapters.
WHAT WE DO:
We hope that you will consider joining us by becoming a member of AAF Hampton Roads. View the AAF Hampton Roads membership application online today!
- Bring members together to yield creative business solutions
- Protect and promote advertising at all levels of government through grassroots activities
- Educate members on the latest trends in technology, creativity and marketing
- Present the industry with its future leaders
- Honor advertising excellence
- Promote diversity in advertising by encouraging the recruitment of people of diverse cultures
- Apply the communication skills of its members to help solve community concerns
- Network, network, network!
You can find AAF Hampton Roads on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
We also invite you to visit the American Advertising Federation website to learn more about the overall national AAF organization and to explore some of the benefits of membership. To learn more about our organizations chapters in Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina, visit the AAF District 3 website.
AAF Hampton Roads