A GREAT LUNCH ON THURSDAY 10/29
WITH ADAM BUSH,
Vice President of Local Station Management AT RENTRAK!
Thank you Adam and to the club members/supporters who attended.
- RENTRAK includes TV viewing daily from more than 210,000
NORFOLK-Portsmouth-Newport News DMA homes
- The database of Return Path Data (RPD) information comes from
a portion of COX, CHARTER, DIRECT-TV and DISH's home TV subscribers
- Demographics (age/gender/children in home/etc) and Psychographics (home income, lifestyle characteristics)
are directly matched to RENTRAK homes with EXPERIAN Data.
- Auto ownership data is matched in a similar manner with IHS POLK Automotive data.
-Other database matches are done as well for Political and shopping behavior.
- Age cell breakdowns are matched via EXPERIAN data confirming the existence
of specific trait people who reside in a home. Viewing data is then applied to
each member of the home when viewing is detected in that home.
Want to know more? Reach out to Adam at: 757.227.9502
Coming soon, info on our November meeting.
CREATIVE CONTRIBUTORS... November will be our first
AMERICAN ADVERTISING AWARDS (Addy) Workshop in several years!
- We'll show award winning creative workCheck back here on or after November 16th for DAY/TIME/LOCATION details.
- Go over the changes in categories for this year's awards
- Show you how easy it is to prep your entry this year
- Walk you through website registration of your work
- and offer AN EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT on submitting your work
This will likely be an early evening and not be a food provided event
to make it accessible to all members of the local ad/marketing community.
------------------------------------------------We believe you'll find some of the most engaging AAF Luncheon topics in the coming months.
If you are not already a member... consider becoming one.
You won't pay for another luncheon ticket for a year!
AAF-HR Luncheons occur monthly September-May and are:
- Free for up to 4 attendees with a Corporate level membership.
- Free for one person with a Professional level membership.
- $45.00 for Non-members and $35 for Guests of members who pre-register.
- $45.00 on the day prior to an event or at the door.
The Advertising Federation of Hampton Roads (AAFHR) is a volunteer service and social organization with membership open to anyone in the Hampton Roads advertising community.
Since its founding as the Norfolk Ad Club in 1939, members from area advertisers, advertising agencies, media outlets and businesses have donated time and services to help raise money for the betterment of the up and coming creative talent. Without the support of our members, businesses and volunteers, this Ad Club would not exist.
From networking opportunities to great speakers, from member benefits to legislative lobbying efforts, membership in AAF Hampton Roads is an investment in your business and in yourself.
WHAT WE DO:
AAF Hampton Roads protects and promotes the well-being of advertising in our market through self-regulation with a unique, locally coordinated grassroots network of advertisers, agencies, media companies, suppliers, independents, and college chapters.
Bring members together to yield creative business solutions.
Protect and promote advertising at all levels of government through grassroots activities.
Educate members on the latest trends in technology, creativity and marketing.
Present the industry with its future leaders.
Honor advertising excellence.
Promote diversity in advertising by encouraging the recruitment of people of diverse cultures.
Apply the communication skills of its members to help solve community concerns.
Network, network, network!
We hope that you will consider joining us by becoming a member of AAF Hampton Roads. View the AAF Hampton Roads membership application online today!
We also invite you to visit the American Advertising Federation website to learn more about the overall national AAF organization and to explore some of the benefits of membership. To learn more about our organizations chapters in Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina, visit the AAF District 3 website.